Bling-Bling the Magicial Flying Green Pig [servitor]

Hi guys. For my very first topic on Everything Occult, I’d like to share my most successful servitor Bling-Bling. He’s a money servitor who has worked for many mages. I hope you find him helpful.

bling-bling

Name: Bling-Bling

Nicknames/Aliases/Titles: Bling, His Magical Pigginess, Money Pig and The Magical Flying Green Pig

Description: a flying, winged, magical green little pig with a golden chain around his neck and speaks in a squeaky voice.

Personality: Generous, gallant, funny, vain, perverted and yet still adorable. Highly favors good-natured slackers.

Domains: money, wealth, abundance, food

Likes: food, beer, attractive girls and, most of all, money.

Dislikes: ungrateful and miserly people

Function: He brings money and attracts prosperity and abundance.

Bling-Bling, the green pig of prosperity, loves beer. Mentally or vocally toast an alcoholic beverage to Bling. The toast: “I toast this beer to Bling-Bling the magical flying green pig!" Ask him to bring you the exact amount of money you need and when you need it.

Bling likes attractive women. Just put a picture of a sexy girl in front of a piggy bank (if you’re lucky, get a green piggy bank although any color will do just fine as long as it’s a pig) and then invoke him. Ask him to bring you the exact amount of money you need and when you need it.

Bling loves food. Toast your food to Bling (Ex. "I toast this bag of potato chips to Bling-Bling the magical flying green pig!”) then eat it. Ask him to bring you the exact amount of money you need and when you need it.

Bling admires generous people. Every time you donate money to a charity group, mentally say “By the power of the Magical Flying Green Pig, I donate this amount of money to charity” or “I donate this money in the name of Bling-Bling.”

IMPORTANT NOTE: Remember to thank him after every request. Hey, even magical pigs want respect. If mistreated or disrespected, Bling-Bling will not help unless the offender donates some money to charity in his name.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing Bling-Bling with us :green_heart: Greetings, Bling-Bling!

I love this! Very fun. I feel like people are needlessly serious when magick can be super fun